MADISON, Wisconsin (AP) — Prosecutors say a rural Wisconsin man blasted his TV with a shotgun after watching Bristol Palin's "Dancing with the Stars" routine, sparking an all-night standoff with a SWAT team.
According to court documents, 67-year-old Steven Cowan of the town of Vermont in Dane County became enraged while watching Palin dance on Monday evening. He felt Palin was not a good dancer.
He went to his bedroom and returned to the living room with a shotgun and blasted the TV, then pointed the gun at his wife, who managed to escape and call police. Tactical officers surrounded the house and finally managed to talk Cowan out Tuesday morning.
He has been charged second-degree reckless endangerment, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and $25,000 in fines. It was unclear whether Cowan has retained an attorney.
Really? I can't think of anything that would make me this mad and think, "I'm going to shoot my freakin' TV with a SHOTGUN!" Even though I constantly hear that Bristol Palin is a terrible dancer, I didn't foresee anyone blowing up there TV because of it. Or he might just be a really big Brandy fan.
He felt Palin was not a good dancer.Well at least this puts some sense into the matter... I don't put an axe through my computer screen because I died in Call of Duty. But maybe I'm a little more practical. This story seems like it came from The Onion which is a website that makes up fake news for laughs. Hopefully there is another side of the story because no matter how insane it sounds, doesn't a man have a right to shoot his own tv in his own house?
RSS Feed
Twitter

1 comments:
thats real funny i heard alot of ppl were upset she is still on instead of brandy
Post a Comment