I'm a huge fan of movie trailers. I probably spend more time watching trailers than I do movies. This week one movie trailer caught my eye. It's a movie called Cowboys & Aliens and I think Steven Spielberg has something to do with it. (It just seems lately he just puts his name on any movie though) From what I've read or seen, this is should be one of the summer movies for next year that doesn't disappoint.
Daniel Craig stars as Jake Lonergan who is an outlaw that was taken into custody of some cowboys but wakes up with an alien wristband and doesn't remember anything of what he did. And then some UFO's appear and !@#$ goes down! The movie also stars Harrison Ford and Oliva Wilde who play a sheriff and a town girl, respectfully. This movie actually looks pretty good and I'm looking forward to it during the Summer of 2011.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
Twitter

0 comments:
Post a Comment