1. The Last Airbender
2. Sex And The City 2
3. Jonah Hex
4. Cats & Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore
5. The Nutcracker In 3D
6. Finding Bliss
7. Grown Ups
8. When In Rome
9. Flipped
10. Killers
11. Marmaduke
12. The Bounty Hunter
13. Multiple Sarcasms
14. Letters To Juliet
15. Hot Tub Time Machine
The list comes from AV Club. I've only seen a few on the list and I believe some are unfairly ranked. First, I think The Last Airbender was hyped (or dehyped?) way too much about being God awful. It wasn't as bad as everyone says and it's definitely not the worst movie every made. I also like the quote that the site uses to describe about Hot Tube Time Machine:
I honestly can't tell if they are being sarcastic. When I seen the movie trailer I thought that it was the most far-fetched premise for a movie in a long time. But at least it had a plot unlike Little Fockers. After watching the trailer twice, I still have no idea what they are going with it.
Hot Tub Time Machine looked like it would have it all: a funny title, a clever premise that took a bunch of middle-aged men back to their misspent ’80s youth, a bunch of talented leads, and cameos from ’80s fixtures.
One other movie I think should be in there is Greenberg. I stopped watching that movie about 20 minutes in thinking it was boring, slow and not improving. Maybe I secretly don't like Ben Stiller?
RSS Feed
Twitter

2 comments:
this movie was terrible. i have lost all respect for m. knight (not like there was much to begin with
Jona Hex, wow, what a pos. it had such potential. it could have been as dark as sin city. instead it gets pg13. and what the hell is up with a movie thats under an hour and a half. as soon as it started gettin not shitty, it ended
Post a Comment