Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Filmography 2010
Posted by
Dustin Allen
at
9:55 PM
For my last blog post I wanted to post a video I found today that not only really really cool, but also inspiring to me. Filmography 2010 is a short video of 270 movies from 2010 that were put together with a great selection of music. This video is so well edited and the music goes along in such a great way, it makes me think how much time this guy spent not only watching these movies but then thinking of how he can edit is such a way and then actually executing it in such success.
As I'm going through college I have been thinking of what skills I actually want to learn. And by trying to plan out my next couple years this is something I want to have the capability of doing. I'll be soon transferring to another college to focus on Animation and Special Effects, but tying editing to that would be an awesome thing to learn. I can just imagine trying to come up with something half as cool as this and being proud of it. It's the little things like this video that inspires me and makes the years of going through school and different work worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
Twitter

0 comments:
Post a Comment