Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall TV

With The Event being one of the shows I'm going to watch this fall, I was thinking on what other shows
would I like to watch.  First let's look at the new one hour dramas on the three major networks:










No Ordinary Famil
Detroit 1-8-7
The Whole Truth
My Generation
Body of Proof




Hawaii Five-0
Blue Bloods





The Event
Chase
Law & Order: Los Angeles
Outlaw



Nothing immediately grabs my intention besides The Event. I may give Hawaii Five-O or Chase a shot.  But that got me thinking.  Since I've always leaned towards what were on the major television stations, I thought I should branch out more.  So this fall I'm going to start off watching Board Walk Empire and I'm going to marathon watch a couple good shows that I've never watched before like Dexter and True Blood.  So, hopefully I can catch up on those two shows during a week or something and start watching the new episodes as they air.

I'm also exicited for my three half hour comedies returning: Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother and Community.  And in a later post I will discuss those and which new ones I'm looking forward to.

(I actually planned on starting another show but I was just too busy to actually sit down and watch anything this week. I didn't even get to watch the second episode of The Event :(  Hopefully this week I will have more free time! )

3 comments:

Amara Nyx said...

True Blood is amazing! You would probably have to catch up on it though to avoid confusion. I have been dieing to check out Boardwalk Empire. I'm a big fan of that time period so I'm excited to see how they portrayed it. That and Steve Buschemi is great.

james i love football mccall said...

If you do not have one already a dvr would be good thing to have. I have The Event on dvr now and probably watch before the class on thrusday. I hear that Broadwalk Empire is real good.

Dustin Allen said...

I do own a DVR, but I usually just download what I miss, all legally of course... I also have all episodes of Dexter and True Blood ready to watch and but I still need to download whatever episodes of Boardwalk Empire that aired already.

Post a Comment